If you just received braces or looking for something different to try this Halloween, here are two incredibly delicious alternative to sweet treats and hard candy that can harm your teeth if you have braces.
What You Need:
- 3 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring
- one 9-ounce package plain chocolate wafers
- 6 cups milk chocolate syrup to taste
- One 8-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a large bowl as directed on the package.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Crush chocolate wafers into crumbs, using a food processor, or put the wafers into a plastic food storage bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Combine red and yellow food coloring in a small bowl.
- Stir into pudding thoroughly, until pudding is orange.
- Alternate layers of pudding with layers of chocolate crumbs in a parfait cup or glass for a total of three layers of pudding.
- Top each layer of crumbs with chocolate syrup to taste before adding the next pudding layer.
- Top each parfait with mandarin oranges and additional chocolate wafer crumbs. Makes eight 8-ounce servings.