Thursday, December 22, 2016
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May this Christmas find you surrounded by those you love, filled with a lot of fun and cheer, and the New Year bring happiness, health, and prosperity.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Scenarios in high school like the team games on Friday nights, homecoming dances, and yearbook pictures can leave many teens stressed about their smile. Don't let your teenager stress; during Invisalign Teen treatment teens can achieve a straight smile without metal braces and without much detection!
Invisalign Teen aligners are a perfect fit for every lifestyle, because aligners are:
- Super comfortable
Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, which means you can go ahead and eat all the things you love without worrying about breaking a bracket or losing a rubber band.
Invisalign aligners are really comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any of your extracurricular activities. So whether you're swimming the 50-meter race, throwing the football out on the field, or playing the clarinet with the school band, you don't have to worry about your braces getting in the way! Give us a call to schedule a consultation just in time for the New Year!
Monday, December 5, 2016
New Contest Alert! Here are all the details on our Elfie Selfie Contest! Enter for a chance to win a fantastic prize! We will reveal the prize details once the winner is announced on January 2nd!
Thursday, December 1, 2016
We found these amazing holiday gift basket ideas for kids and teens. Check out these top 6 DIY gift baskets perfect for loved ones this holiday season!
2. DIY Art Caddy – Little artists will absolutely adore their very own art caddy – and its assembly is sure to give you a healthy dose of Picasso-glow!
3. Sports-Themed Gift Bucket – Teenage boys will consider this gift basket a home run! You can add some of these fun balls for them to throw around.
4. Baker Gift Basket – Why not inspire the budding baker in your life with their very own baking basket?! Don’t forget the kid’s cookbook!
5. Coca-Cola and Hot Cocoa Gift Box – Give those soda slurpers something they’ll really love with this combination cola-cocoa gift kit!
6. S’mores Jar Gift – S’more treats means s’more fun for everyone!