Invisalign has remained a top choice for people seeking orthodontic treatment because of its functionality. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. There are no wires, metal or bracket!
Now teens don’t have to worry about embarrassing metal braces in their yearbook photos or Instagram selfies! Invisalign Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners.
What is Invisalign Teen?
- A clear way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-10 weeks.
- Elastics may be used with the clear aligners to align the bite.
- Most cases require 1-3 refinements or fine tuning of the final alignment and bite.
Utilizing Invisalign, we can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions such as, overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, crossbite, overbite and underbites. Give us a call to schedule your complimentary appointment 603-434-0190