Please feel free to book your first visit at Apple Tree Orthodontics. We look forward to being a part of your wonderful journey to a beautiful healthy new smile!
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
The following before and after photos feature actual patients of Apple Tree Orthodontics. Take a glimpse at some of our patients photos, and don't forget to ask us how we can help you achieve an amazing smile with orthodontic treatment.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Keep reading to learn about easy and fun Random Acts of Kindness you can do in our community.
- Smile at someone on the street, just because.
- Let someone into your lane. They’re probably in a rush just like you.
- Forgive someone, and never bring up the issue again.
- Talk to the shy person who’s sitting by themselves at a party.
- Cut someone some slack.
- Help a mother with her baby stroller.
- Let the person behind you at the supermarket checkout with one or two items go ahead of you.
- Leave your newspaper or magazine behind for someone else to read at the coffee shop, the doctor’s office, or on a plane.
- Tweet or Facebook message a genuine compliment to three people right now.
- Bring doughnuts (or a healthy treat, like cut-up fruit) to work.
- While you’re out, compliment a parent on how well-behaved their child is.
- Don’t write the angry internet comment you’re thinking of writing.
- If you walk by a car with an expired parking meter, put a quarter in it.
There are so many ways you can show kindness to the people living in the world. Let this week be the start of many weeks to act kind and cheer someone up. Do you have any more ideas or stories how you've been helped by kindness? Leave a comment or post it on our facebook!
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
At first, your headgear may look a little strange to you, and it will seem a little awkward. But it’s a necessary part of your orthodontic treatment. Rest assured the healthy, beautiful smile that will be yours for a lifetime will be well worth the effort you make now.
To get the best results from your headgear, follow these simple guidelines:
- Make sure to wear your headgear as directed. It only works when you wear it!
- Always closely follow the instructions for wearing your headgear. If you do, you’ll finish this part of your treatment as quickly as possible and with the best results.
- Always be careful and remove your headgear as you were taught.
- Be sure to remove your headgear before you begin running or playing sports, including rough-and-tumble games. Accidents can happen even when you’re just having fun.
- Be careful to prevent anyone from grabbing or pulling on your headgear. Do not wear headgear in situations where there is a chance that it could be pulled off or pulled out of place.
- Take your headgear with you to every appointment.
- We will give you instructions on the care and cleaning of your headgear. To keep the appliance working as it should, be sure to follow those instructions carefully.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
We have a contest designed specifically for area dentists! To show our gratitude for your wonderful patient referrals, we've decided to give you a chance to win a yummy prize! If you are a local dentist that refers Apple Tree Orthodontics patients, please enter now!
Print & Fill out the form below and fax to 603-421-9550!
You can also submit your answer via email to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK for a double entry! Good Luck!