Grilled Chicken Bacon Sliders
- 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (breast Halves, Not The Whole Breast)
- 16 slices Thin Bacon
- Cajun Spice
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 16 whole Small Dinner Rolls
- 16 slices Cheese Of Your Choice (cheddar, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, American, Swiss)
- Bottled Sauces Of Your Choice: BBQ, Louisiana Hot Sauce, Teriyaki, Etc.
- Toppings Of Your Choice: Tomato Slices, Grilled Onions, Lettuce, Celery Leaves, Etc.
- Spread Of Your Choice: Mayo, Mustards, Mayo Mixed With Chipotle Pepper, Etc.
- Slice bacon pieces in half and fry over medium-low heat until
- Place the palm of your hand flat on the top of each chicken breast. Apply light pressure as you slice it horizontally in half (be careful!) When you're finished, you'll have eight thinner chicken breast pieces. Slice each of these in half so you'll wind up with sixteen small chicken "patties." Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of the thicker pieces and pound gently with a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- Brush both sides of the chicken pieces with a little bit of the bacon fat, then season with Cajun spice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a grill pan if you have one, or a heavy skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces on the first side for a couple of minutes, then flip them over to the other side. Lay slices of cheese (whatever kind you'd like) on top of each piece, then top with a couple of bacon slices. Cook until chicken is done, then remove from the pan.
- Spread both sides of dinner rolls with the spread of your choice (mayo, mustard, etc.) and the toppings of your choice (tomato, lettuce, etc.) Place chicken pieces in between halved dinner rolls. Serve immediately!