Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Do You Know What To Ask At Your First Appointment?

It's completely natural for questions to arise as you consider orthodontic care. Don’t be afraid to ask Appletree Orthodontics questions you might have because our orthodontic team is here to help. Not sure what to ask at your first visit? Here are just a few examples of questions you may want to ask at your first appointment at Appletree Orthodontics
  • How can I keep my teeth clean with braces? 
  • Is there an estimated length of time that I will likely require braces? 
  • Is it likely that I will be wearing extra appliances in addition to braces to correct my overbite or other problems? 
  • How much should I expect to pay for my treatment? What are the payment options? 
  • Does getting braces hurt? Is there anything I can do to prevent or minimize pain? 
  • How often will I be expected to come in for check-ups and other appointments?
  • Are there specific foods I will need to avoid when I get braces? 
  • Will braces prevent me from playing my favorite sport or musical instrument? 
If questions arise after your first appointment, don’t be afraid to ask us. Dr. Timmeny, Dr. Polgrean as well as the entire Appletree Orthodontics team will be here to help throughout the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment